Conditions of Carriage – fly4You!
- Upon acceptance of this ticket, the passenger and Fly4you will conclude an air transport contract. The austrian law is to be applied to this contract.
- To cover the claims of the passenger, a liability insurance was taken out for the insured sum legally stipulated for commercial passenger transport in Austria (€ 363,000 for personal injury, € 1,800 for property damage). Furthermore, an accident insurance for the case of death or permanent incapacity of the passenger (insured amount: € 40,000). completed. A proof of insurance on the upright insurance is to be carried in the aircraft. We point out that paragliding, for example, when taking off or landing, stumbling or misconduct can lead to accidents. We make every effort to minimize this risk. The passenger is therefore obliged to follow the instructions of the assigned pilot at take-off, landing and during the flight and confirms his good physical and mental condition. To cover the claims of the passenger in accordance with the liability provisions of the Austrian Aviation Act, for example in the case of an accident, we have taken out the required insurance with AXA Versicherung AG.
- We point out that paragliding – such as taking off or landing, stumbling or misconduct – can lead to accidents. We try to keep this risk as low as possible. The passenger is therefore obliged to follow the instructions of the pilot at the start, the landing and during the flight and confirms his physical and mental condition. To cover the claims of the passenger under the provisions of the Austrian Aviation Act, we have taken out the required insurance with Air & More insurance agency.
- Items to be carried (in particular glasses, cameras, mobile phones, other valuables and money) must be properly secured or stowed away. For loss or damage, we can not accept liability.
- The intended flight route, intended landing sites and flight times may be changed at any time – in particular for security reasons or operational reasons – without the passenger being entitled to compensation for this.
The team of fly4you wishes you a nice flight!
According to a Supreme Court decision we have to advice, that accidents in paragliding –e.g. because of stumbling or wrong reaction during takeoff or landing – are possible. Of course we try to keep this risk as small as possible, therefore please obey to all the instructions of the pilot.
We wish you a nice flight!